|Packaging Size||15 gm|
|Shelf Life||24 month|
Information about Biluma CreamIt is used to treat skin pigmentation and dark spots. It works as a skin lightening and depigmentation cream that helps in promoting fair and even skin tone. It also offers protection against the harmful ultraviolet(UV) rays of the sun. Sunlight consists of many rays, among these ultraviolet A (UV-A) and ultraviolet B (UV-B) rays are the ones that can have a negative impact on our skin. UV-A radiation can cause premature aging of the skin and pigmentation, whereas UV-B radiation can lead to the tanning of the skin and in the worst case can cause skin cancer.
Biluma cream is blended with six potent and proven skin-whitening ingredients with effective concentrations that provide protection against UVA and UVB rays. Unlike other skin lightening creams which contain only kojic acid, biluma cream contains kojic acid dipalmitate which is comparatively very effective. It is known to provide quick and effective results. In fact, the results are visible after the first use itself.
It also contains arbutin, a compound derived from berries, which works as an effective skin whitening agent. Also, the presence of mulberry extracts derived from the plant Morus alba also imparts a potent skin lightening action that helps improve your skin tone. This cream is clinically and dermatologically tested and is also steroid-free.
This cream is known to be safe and can be used by everyone. However, if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, it is wise to consult your doctor before using it. Also, keep it away from children. Use this cream on a regular basis for effective results.Key ingredients:
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
- Mulberry extract
- Artocarpus extracts
Key benefits/uses of Biluma cream:
- Visibly lightens the skin tone
- Reduces dark spots for a fairer looking skin
- Blended with natural ingredients which help to make skin glow
- Prevents pigmentation by UVB rays
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect, thereby preventing skin inflammation
- Acts as a powerful skin lightening cream due to its potent antioxidant and skin-lightening action
Directions for use:Firstly, wash your face with plain water and pat your skin dry. You can even use a mild cleanser to cleanse your face instead of using plain water. After your skin dries up, take a small amount of the cream and apply it evenly to your skin. Now, gently massage your skin, this helps the medicine to get absorbed easily. Do not wash your face after applying the cream.Quick tips for Biluma Cream:
- Along with using the cream, have a healthy diet loaded with essential vitamins and minerals which help in improving your skin health.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- If you are allergic to this cream or any of its components, avoid its use.
- Read the label carefully before use and do not exceed the recommended amount of cream.
- Always check with your doctor if you experience any side effects or allergic reactions due to the use of this medication.