Pharmaceuticals InjectionPioneers in the industry, we offer human chorionic gonadotropin injection ip, methoxy polyethylene glycol- epoetin beta solution for injection, 75 iu menotropins for injection ip, proluton depot 250 mg and teriparatide injection from India.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection IP
Approx. Price: Rs 400 / PackGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||1 Vial|
|Manufactured By||Sun Pharma|
- Injection is used in the treatment of infertility in women. It is also helpful in the treatment of male hypogonadism (delayed puberty, and low sperm count). It works by releasing the eggs from the ovary in women and by increasing the testosterone level in men.
- Hcg Injection is given as an injection under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will decide the right time to take the injection, so always follow your doctor's advice. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you.
- The most common side effects of this medicine include injection site pain, headache, fatigue, and depression. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Male might notice acne, or sweating and deepening of the voice. If you experience dizziness, faint, abdominal pain, and vomiting after getting the injection, inform your doctor immediately.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have ever had heart disease, or had an ovarian cyst, or had thyroid gland disorder. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You should avoid alcohol or have to follow doctor advice related to diet while taking this medicine.
Uses Of Hcg Injection:
Benefits Of Hcg Injection:
- Treatment of Female infertility
- Treatment of Male hypogonadism
- Benefits Of Hcg InjectionIn Treatment of Female infertility Hcg Injection contains a hormone that helps in normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary (female reproductive organ), and stimulates the release of the egg during a process called ovulation. It is used to cause ovulation. This helps to treat infertility in women. This increases the chance of a successful pregnancy. It is given by the doctor or nurse. You should use the medicine as prescribed for it to be effective. You may be asked to continue with this treatment for a period after becoming pregnant.
Methoxy Polyethylene Glycol- Epoetin Beta Solution For Injection
Approx. Price: Rs 7,566 / PIECEGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||0.3 ml|
Mircera Injection is a medicine that helps your bone marrow to produce more red blood cells. It is used to treat a type of anemia caused by kidney disease. It is also used to treat anemia caused by cancer chemotherapy and by taking medicines to treat HIV.
75 IU Menotropins for Injection IP
Approx. Price: Rs 1,050 / PIECEGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||5 Units|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
Menogon Injection is used in the treatment of infertility in women. It is also helpful in the treatment of male hypogonadism (delayed puberty, and low sperm count) and male infertility. It works by releasing the eggs from the ovary in women and by increasing the testosterone level in men.
Approx. Price: Rs 337 / VialGet Latest Price
Uses Of Prolton Injection:
|Packaging Size||2 ml|
Benefits Of Prolton Injection:
- Prevention of Premature Labor
- In Prevention of Premature LaborProluton Depot Injection is a man-made, injectable form of the female hormone called progesterone, that helps lower the risk of delivering the baby too early (premature labor), particularly in women who have had this complication in an earlier pregnancy. Progesterone is a hormone that thickens the lining of the uterus and prepares it for the growth and development of the baby. So, it helps your uterus grow during pregnancy and also prevents any contractions that can otherwise lead to miscarriage.
Approx. Price: Rs 4,400 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Usage/Application||To Treat Osteoporosis|
How Terifrac Injection works Terifrac Injection is a synthetic form of a natural human hormone called parathyroid hormone (PTH). It works by increasing the number and activity of bone-forming cells (osteoblasts). This strengthens the bones and minimizes the risk of fractures.