GST No. 27CLLPS7093F1ZG
Approx. Rs 10,000 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Box|
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Approx. Rs 3,800 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Box|
Heart failure, ECG changes, high blood pressure, murmur, inflammation of blood vessels, fluid accumulation and swelling.
● Gastrointestinal : Loss of appetite, constipation, nausea and vomiting.
● Genitourinary : Decreased testicular size, breast enlargement in male, breast tenderness or pain, hot flashes, impotence urine frequency/urgency, blood in urine and urinary tract infection.
● Blood : Anemia.
● Musculoskeletal : Bone/muscle pain.
♦ ● Central Nervous System : Dizziness, lightheadedness, general pain, headache, convulsions and sleep disorders.
● Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing and nasal congestion.
● Skin : Skin inflammation.
● Miscellaneous : Weakness.
Approx. Rs 1,500 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
Approx. Rs 470 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Product Type||Finished Product|
This medication is a combination of 2 hormones: an estrogen (ethinyl estradiol) and a progestin(drospirenone). This product is used to prevent pregnancy. It works mainly by preventing the release of an egg (ovulation) during your menstrual cycle. It also makes vaginal fluid thicker to help prevent sperm from reaching an egg (fertilization) and changes the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent attachment of a fertilized egg. If a fertilized egg does not attach to the uterus, it passes out of the body.
Besides preventing pregnancy, birth control pills may make your periods more regular, decrease blood loss and painful periods, and decrease your risk of ovarian cysts.
Using this medication does not protect you or your partner against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia).
Explore More Products